Jacobs University is founded on the principle that everyone has the right to a good education. Jacob’s want to enable high achieving students from across the globe to follow their passions and pursue their chosen careers without financial burdens. For 2021 intake, three additional scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate applicants!
Scholarships for Undergraduate Students: Learn More
3 Scholarships of 5,000 EUR per year (3 years of study)
- 1 Women in STEM Scholarship
- 1 Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
- 1 Social Engagement Scholarship
These scholarships will be awarded in addition to the regular Jacobs merit-based scholarship that the recipient may have already received. Students who have completed their application for admission by April 16, 2021 will be considered. For more details on the scholarships and the procedure please see here: SCHOLARSHIPS
- Complete application for admission by April 16, 2021 (there is no extra application necessary). Students who have already been admitted for the Fall 2021 intake will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Shortlisted nominees will be selected and contacted by April 30, 2021.
- Shortlisted nominees will submit a 2-minute video presentation for consideration by May 7, 2021. Detailed instructions will be provided to nominees.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on May 21, 2021.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS | APPLICATION INFORMATION
On-line & On-Campus
Applications are open for students aged 16-21 years old to attend the 62nd London International Youth Science Forum (LIYSF), 28th July to 11th August 2021.
Apply with Confidence – LIYSF two week STEM summer school is taking place both on-campus in London and online. Apply today for either version and transfer for free until 12th May between in-person or attending LIYSF virtual (Online).
15-DAY STEM PROGRAMME: What is it about?
- 12 principal lectures live streamed on the interactive platform
- 10 specialist lectures to choose from, over a wide range of STEM subjects
- Scientific visits to leading UK laboratories and institutions
- Content available on-demand, re-watch anytime or view missed sessions
- Be involved, participate and contribute live in lecture Q&A’s
- Meet other students either in person or on global digital platform, live chats, virtual lounges
- Present project research work on the poster-board/video event
- Certificate upon completing the programme
What is LIYSF?
LIYSF is a not-for-profit social enterprise with Royal Patronage from HRH The Princess Royal. LIYSF was founded in 1959, in the aftermath of the world wars, to give young people from all nations a deeper insight into science for the benefit of all mankind. Professor Clare Elwell is our Honorary Academic President and her predecessors include no less than four Nobel Prize winners. The two-week residential event is held annually at Imperial College London and attracts the world’s leading young science and engineering students aged 16-21 years old from 70 participating countries. LIYSF enables students in the pursuit of STEM, for the benefit of all.
“LIYSF exceeded my expectations completely! I loved my time there immensely, it was one of my favourite things that I’ve ever done!”
Link to the blog | Get in touch