Give talented math and science students the confidence to own, shape, and decide their future. Introduce them to Johns Hopkins Biomedical Engineering Innovation (BMEI) and Explore Engineering Innovation (EEI), both are courses where we are reimagining engineering – one future at a time.
The application for the Spring Session of BMEI is open now. The application for the Summer Session of EEI and BMEI will open on December 15th. Both courses introduce students to engineering through hands-on labs and college-level lectures. Students who earn an A or B have the opportunity to earn college credit.
Please look at the requirements for these exciting courses and share the information with your students and their parents.
Contact with any questions.
The Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance Master of Science and Technology is a two-year course, taught in English, that provides students with in-depth scientific knowledge and essential skills in economics and business based on solid understandings in microeconomic theory, to be able to make economic decisions, as managers or decision makers.
Join the online presentation session on Wednesday 25th November to learn all about the MSc&T Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance, key aspects, program content, industry partners, graduate opportunities and much more. Take this opportunity to meet Program Director Marie-Laure Allain who will be presenting this webinar while a Masters student will share their own experience of the program.
Interested in other MSc&T programs? More online sessions are available here.
Any questions in the meantime, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEU Virtual Open House
- Watch live stream sessions to learn about CEU’s bachelor’s programs
- Hear directly from professors teaching in the BA programs
- Get insider application tips
- Listen to a panel of current CEU students and get a glimpse into what it’s like to study at CEU
- Chat with program representatives and ask all your questions
- Take a sneak peek into student life and career development
- Join open classes and watch videos
When: Friday, November 27, 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. (CET)
Where: REGISTER HERE
Bocconi University and the Bocconi Alumni Community are pleased to invite students to attend the “Bocconi Meets Germany” live streaming event on Thursday 26 November. a special initiative to get to know the University through the words of Bocconi representatives living in Germany, a top career destination for Bocconi graduates.
The university will talk about the tremendous experience that Bocconi University offers to its students, and explain the preferential relationships that the university entertains with top employers on the continent, as well as with multinational companies and organizations operating in Germany and the rest of the world.
“Bocconi Meets Germany”
Thursday 26 November 2020, at 6:00 pm local time
Learn and Register
Technological Immersion and a Culture of Innovation
Innovation and technology are the foundation of IE University and prepare students to lead the modern world’s digital landscape.
Combining entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship, IE University’s ecosystem stretches beyond campus—students and graduates grow and develop their startups together.
The Lens of Humanities
The humanities are essential for understanding our reality—and that’s why IE University emphasizes critical thinking to tackle any complex, global challenge.
A Diverse Experience
With a diverse mix of nationalities and perspectives, our students, graduates, and professors are what make IE University an international hub.
Discover a unique path to success, with a selection of internationally recognized undergraduate degrees and support from expert faculty, innovative teaching methodologies, and state-of-the-art-installations and resources—a future of innovation awaits.
On 1 December, Utrecht will organise a live webinar on ‘How to apply for a Bachelor’s programme.’
Utrecht will go over all the steps of the admissions process together with someone from the Admissions Office, so it is a great opportunity for students to ask questions at once! Webinar will take place on 1 December at 16.00-17.00 (Dutch Time).
At this event, Utrecht university will be available to answer any questions students might have about admission and application procedures.
Learn more about the webinar
Aberystwyth University would like to invite students to join them at the Online Open Day on November 25th. Students will have the chance to…
- Find out why Aberystwyth University consistently tops the UK rankings for Teaching Quality and Student Satisfaction
- Chat live with lecturers about the degree subjects they are interested in
- Find out about the International Accommodation Award (equivalent to £3,700 scholarship per year)
- Experience facilities through their Virtual Tour
- Speak to current students
- Watch presentations on how to apply; accommodation; fees; scholarships and visas
- Chat directly to the International Team
- Find out about English Language Requirements, Pre-sessional English courses and our International Foundation Certificate
There are two Online Open Day sessions running on the 25th:
– 10:00-12:00 GMT
– 18:00-20:00 GMT
Students can register for one or both of these sessions now by clicking the link below. Watch Aberystwyth University YouTube video for more of an idea on what to expect.
Mon 23 – Fri 27 November
The university of Bath know how important it is for students to get all the information they need to choose the right university for them, and so they want to provide you with as many opportunities as possible to ask questions about studying at Bath.
The Virtual Open Week is taking place between Monday 23 and Friday 27 November (from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm each day) and features live Q&A sessions with students and staff at the university. This will give students another chance to have answers given for questions about courses, admissions, accommodation and student life at Bath.
In the meantime, students can chat with some of Bath students via Unibuddy and read the Student Blogs to find out more about choosing to study at Bath.
John Cabot University have a virtual guided tour of their campuses and housing residences that can be viewed from the comfort of your own home? Dive into JCU’s new interactive virtual tour!
Check out the new virtual tour today!
Warwick now has international undergraduate scholarships for 2021 entry. A commitment to international diversity is at the heart of our decision to offer undergraduate financial support, following the upcoming changes of fee status for EU/EEA/Swiss students for the 2021 academic year. We greatly value the contribution for European students (and indeed staff) to make academic community, and hope that the expansion of financial support may make study possible for more high-achieving European students.
University of Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships
The University of Warwick will offer 250 Scholarships to international fee-paying students for 2021 entry. The new Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship Scheme will be available for international students who hold an offer with the University for an Undergraduate course for 2021. Warwick will offer:
- 20 full tuition fee scholarships
- 160 scholarships of £13,000
- 70 scholarships of £2,000
Each award will be payable for successive years, and for the full duration of students’ undergraduate degree courses, including integrated Master’s.
University of Warwick Fees 2021
Undergraduate fees are listed on Warwick’s Academic Office pages: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/finance/fees/overseasfees
UK Nationals living in Europe
The UK Government and Student Loans Company England) have provided some updates over the summer:
- Assessing eligibility for Home fee status: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/uk-nationals-in-the-eea-and-switzerland-access-to-higher-education-and-19-further-education#higher-and-19-further-education-courses-starting-from-1-august-2021
- Student Loans Company 2021 Guide https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2021/ft/sfe_how_you_are_assessed_and_paid_guide_2021_o.pdf (see Section 2 – ‘Do I Qualify?’)
The relevant section from the first of these links states that:
‘For courses starting from 1 August 2021, you will continue to be eligible for home fee status and be able to access HE and FE student finance or be funded for a 19+ FE course as long as:
- you are living in the EEA or Switzerland on 31 December 2020, and either:
- you lived in England immediately before moving there, and you have lived in the EEA, Switzerland, the UK or Gibraltar for at least the last 3 years before starting a course in the UK
- you did not live in the UK immediately before living there, and have lived in the EEA, Switzerland, the UK or Gibraltar for at least 3 years before starting a course in England
- you have lived continuously in the EEA, Switzerland, the UK or Gibraltar between 31 December 2020 and the start of your course
- the course starts before 1 January 2028