The Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance Master of Science and Technology is a two-year course, taught in English, that provides students with in-depth scientific knowledge and essential skills in economics and business based on solid understandings in microeconomic theory, to be able to make economic decisions, as managers or decision makers.
Join the online presentation session on Wednesday 25th November to learn all about the MSc&T Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance, key aspects, program content, industry partners, graduate opportunities and much more. Take this opportunity to meet Program Director Marie-Laure Allain who will be presenting this webinar while a Masters student will share their own experience of the program.
Interested in other MSc&T programs? More online sessions are available here.
Any questions in the meantime, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
CEU Virtual Open House
- Watch live stream sessions to learn about CEU’s bachelor’s programs
- Hear directly from professors teaching in the BA programs
- Get insider application tips
- Listen to a panel of current CEU students and get a glimpse into what it’s like to study at CEU
- Chat with program representatives and ask all your questions
- Take a sneak peek into student life and career development
- Join open classes and watch videos
When: Friday, November 27, 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. (CET)
Where: REGISTER HERE
Bocconi University and the Bocconi Alumni Community are pleased to invite students to attend the “Bocconi Meets Germany” live streaming event on Thursday 26 November. a special initiative to get to know the University through the words of Bocconi representatives living in Germany, a top career destination for Bocconi graduates.
The university will talk about the tremendous experience that Bocconi University offers to its students, and explain the preferential relationships that the university entertains with top employers on the continent, as well as with multinational companies and organizations operating in Germany and the rest of the world.
“Bocconi Meets Germany”
Thursday 26 November 2020, at 6:00 pm local time
Learn and Register
Aberystwyth University would like to invite students to join them at the Online Open Day on November 25th. Students will have the chance to…
- Find out why Aberystwyth University consistently tops the UK rankings for Teaching Quality and Student Satisfaction
- Chat live with lecturers about the degree subjects they are interested in
- Find out about the International Accommodation Award (equivalent to £3,700 scholarship per year)
- Experience facilities through their Virtual Tour
- Speak to current students
- Watch presentations on how to apply; accommodation; fees; scholarships and visas
- Chat directly to the International Team
- Find out about English Language Requirements, Pre-sessional English courses and our International Foundation Certificate
There are two Online Open Day sessions running on the 25th:
– 10:00-12:00 GMT
– 18:00-20:00 GMT
Students can register for one or both of these sessions now by clicking the link below. Watch Aberystwyth University YouTube video for more of an idea on what to expect.
Mon 23 – Fri 27 November
The university of Bath know how important it is for students to get all the information they need to choose the right university for them, and so they want to provide you with as many opportunities as possible to ask questions about studying at Bath.
The Virtual Open Week is taking place between Monday 23 and Friday 27 November (from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm each day) and features live Q&A sessions with students and staff at the university. This will give students another chance to have answers given for questions about courses, admissions, accommodation and student life at Bath.
In the meantime, students can chat with some of Bath students via Unibuddy and read the Student Blogs to find out more about choosing to study at Bath.
John Cabot University have a virtual guided tour of their campuses and housing residences that can be viewed from the comfort of your own home? Dive into JCU’s new interactive virtual tour!
Check out the new virtual tour today!
On Saturday 28th of November the Esade Undergraduate Programmes invite students to join their Online Open Day. Now more than ever, it’s important to think about the future! That’s why we have organised a virtual session with all the information students could need.
This opportunity will provide students to learn first-hand about what Esade can offer you, find out which programme suits best, chat with current students and get answers to all questions!
Students who excel in math and science have an extended invitation designed for students curious in science. Johns Hopkins Biomedical Engineering Innovation offers a challenging and fun online course that sparks an interest in engineering and STEM exploration.
This opportunity will help future students earn college credit with more advanced students currently studying. Applications are being accepted for the January 25, 2021 course, so there is still time to apply!
Johns Hopkins faculty created the Biomedical Engineering Innovation course to encourage creativity and instill confidence in students. In the course, students will model human efficiency and the cardiovascular system and design experiments to test these models and more. And students have the opportunity to earn college credit and strengthen their college applications!
Read more about the course Biomedical Engineering Innovation, scheduled for January 25–April 23, 2021
Email Johns Hopkins University with any questions.
Marist College invite students to their upcoming Virtual International Day Information Session taking place Thursday, November 19. There are a number of time slots students may choose from corresponding diffrent regions of the world.
Register today to learn more about life at Marist from students who reside outside of the US. Did you know that less than half of Marist students are from New York, with 47 states and 64 countries are represented in our student body?
Here’s what they can expect during our upcoming Virtual International Day Information Session:
- Get to know more about Martis by contacting Joe Giacalone, the Marist College admission counselor. Students from around the world who attend Marist through their live Q&A where students can learn more about experiences at Marist, or Joe Giacalone who can answer any questions you might have about submitting a Marist application, life as a Red Fox, and more!
- Learn about 90 majors, minors, and concentrations and how students can utilize our Center for Career Services to explore career and internship resources, graduate school advisement, job search preparation, and much more.
- Explore 70+ short-term, semester, and academic year abroad programs to help students enhance their global perspective and create memories to last a lifetime, all while working towards their degree.
- Discover different opportunities for real-world experience including internships, student-faculty collaborative research, and access to advanced technology. Almost 85% of Marist students complete at least one internship, with many completing two or more!
Webster Leiden Campus is happy to share another upcoming event with you. Webster is joining with their Campuses in Geneva, Switzerland and Vienna, Austria to bring students a Virtual European Open House on November 12th. This unique opportunity will allow you to become more familiar with 3 of Webster’s European campuses at the same time. Admissions Officers will be available to answer questions and a current student from each location will share a brief presentation. For more information, feel free to contact Erica Wagner the recruitment and admissions officer for the Webster community by email.
Erica Wagner, Recruitment and Admissions Officer
Webster Leiden Campus / Webster University – USA
Boommarkt 1 | 2311 EA Leiden | The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 (0)71 516 8000