The Association for Pre-College Program Directors is proud to present the 2021 Summer Pre-College Program Fairs. A series of virtual events that provide students and families the opportunity to learn about academic summer programs at top US college and universities.
- Wednesday, February 3, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST Registration is now open
- Saturday, February 20 11:00 am – 1:30 pm EST Registration is now open
- Wednesday, March 3, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
- Saturday, April 10, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
At the fairs, attendees may:
- Visit virtual booths, where questions can be asked via text or video chat with summer program representatives.
- View helpful webinars on how to choose a summer program, how to strengthen applications, how to make the most out of the summer program experience.
Registration is FREE too attendees. Visit the Virtual Fairs website at https://www.summerstudyintheusa.org/virtualstudentfairs for complete information on dates, times, and which institutions will be represented at each event. Go to SummerStudyintheUSA.org, where you can search participating programs by grade level, academic interests, and more…
Registration for the February fairs is open on the Virtual Fairs website.