NYIT is pleased to announce that New York Institute of Technology will be offering the International Leadership Scholarship again this year! This prestigious scholarship is offered to one bright and talented individual to cover the full cost of tuition (without room and board) for each of his/her four year of full-time, undergraduate study at New York Tech.
The International Leadership Scholarship was established to recognize, support, and encourage talented international students, and give them an opportunity to pursue an American education at New York Tech.
To qualify, students must:
- Complete a New York Tech application and be admitted to New York Tech for the fall 2021 semester as a full-time, first-year student.
- Complete the International Leadership Scholarship Application.
- Submit a one-page essay describing his/her leadership qualities, future goals, and why this person believes s/he qualify for the scholarship. There is a place in the form to attach the essay.
- Have an SAT score of 1360 or higher, or an ACT score of 29 or higher.
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 1, 2021. The recipient of the Leadership Scholarship will be notified by May 15, 2021. As always, we will accept applications for admission on a rolling basis.
Do any of your students meet these requirements? If so, please let them know about this great opportunity by forwarding this email and/or helping them complete the application and supplemental scholarship form.
The scholarship is worth over $100,000 in tuition costs, and is truly a life-changing opportunity for one deserving student.