Stand on your own feet:
The new Student Residences are finished! Management Maastricht first group of first-year students have moved in on campus. Living and studying together go hand-in-hand. Let the students show you around their new homes!
Meet in “the cloud”:
Strange times! So what better way to get to know the school than an information session “in the cloud”? Management Maastrich organize a session every month! Students will hear all the ins & outs of the programme. Student Saskia tells about it in the video below:
Hotel Management School Maastricht | Meet us in “the cloud” ENG
Practice what you preach:
Corona or no Corona, our lecturers are still offering lots of on-campus classes! For years innovation has been a pillar of Management Maastrich’s curriculum. “practice what you preach!” started applying all sorts of innovation to the online education to keep students engaged and inspired. Lecturer Luc Houben shares his experience:
Hotel Management School Maastricht | Practice what you preach ENG
Open Days – Digital hospitality
Feel welcomed to get to know us – even when that is online! Every month your student can enjoy an online open day. He/she will learn more about the curriculum and what life and study at our campus is all about! Our third-year student Jack will be happy to give you a taster.
Students love a challenge
Also a big fan of taster classes for your students? So are we! Your students can now join for an online ‘Academic Challenge’. A free and very fun event including a lecture and a quiz. Students can enrol here for the classes in:
- Hotel Business
- Financial Management
How to ace the HMSM selection procedure!
We’re a selected entry programme. Out of more than 1400 applications we select 390 students. No doubt about it, preparation is key! Five golden tips for your students to prepare like a pro:
- Know what the selection procedure entails and stick to the assignment. Don’t make the essay a motivational letter!
- Read up on cool & short hospitality articles in the newsletter of Ehotelier.
- Attend an open day. Think about how the pillars and values of the school match with you. Build those bridges in preparation for your interview.
- Chat to our student buddies. Ask them about their experience – of the selection procedure and their time at school.
- Register for an Academic Challenge.