Are you already making plans for their Summer? At Bocconi University, high school students will have the opportunity to study leading-edge subjects taught by faculty members of a top European University and develop their digital skills through a flexible and interactive online program.
- available in the fields of Business, Finance, Economics, Political Science and Artificial Intelligence to choose 2 subjects.
- each of the 2 weeks students will be able to explore a different subject, with a group of international classmates.
- with live and on demand activities, interactive classes, testimonials, group projects, social networking.
“I found our professor to be very engaging and passionate about her course topic. […] and most of all I found the guest speakers chosen to be very insightful! I loved how we got to see a blend of different points of views not only from the speakers, but also from our teammatess.” A. (2020 partecipant)
“The strength of this program has been that we have done practical activities with people worldwide, a thing that has stimulated me and showed me that there are other cultures and people around the world.” S. (2020 partecipant)
Passionate about Law?
Interested students will be able to deepen their knowledge of current legal issues and the role of the jurist through lectures, seminars and workshops (program taught in Italian).
- 3rd in Europe for Business & Management
- 4th in Europe for Economics & Econometrics
- 5th in Europe for Accounting & Finance
- 7th worldwide Masters in Finance Pre-experience
- 8th worldwide Masters in Management
- 9th Best EU Business School