On-line & On-Campus
Applications are open for students aged 16-21 years old to attend the 62nd London International Youth Science Forum (LIYSF), 28th July to 11th August 2021.
Apply with Confidence – LIYSF two week STEM summer school is taking place both on-campus in London and online. Apply today for either version and transfer for free until 12th May between in-person or attending LIYSF virtual (Online).
15-DAY STEM PROGRAMME: What is it about?
- 12 principal lectures live streamed on the interactive platform
- 10 specialist lectures to choose from, over a wide range of STEM subjects
- Scientific visits to leading UK laboratories and institutions
- Content available on-demand, re-watch anytime or view missed sessions
- Be involved, participate and contribute live in lecture Q&A’s
- Meet other students either in person or on global digital platform, live chats, virtual lounges
- Present project research work on the poster-board/video event
- Certificate upon completing the programme
What is LIYSF?
LIYSF is a not-for-profit social enterprise with Royal Patronage from HRH The Princess Royal. LIYSF was founded in 1959, in the aftermath of the world wars, to give young people from all nations a deeper insight into science for the benefit of all mankind. Professor Clare Elwell is our Honorary Academic President and her predecessors include no less than four Nobel Prize winners. The two-week residential event is held annually at Imperial College London and attracts the world’s leading young science and engineering students aged 16-21 years old from 70 participating countries. LIYSF enables students in the pursuit of STEM, for the benefit of all.
“LIYSF exceeded my expectations completely! I loved my time there immensely, it was one of my favourite things that I’ve ever done!”