The importance of carefully-planned revision during school holidays cannot be over-stated. A term’s worth of thorough work and diligently completed assignments can be undone with the wrong attitude to private study. However, a well-structured revision programme can be the difference between a mediocre grade and a strong one.
Every year Oxford Education Group have helped students to realise their true potential by offering small group and individual tuition in over 30 different subjects for ALevel, ASLevel, (I)GCSE, and IB...
A short revision course with experienced Oxford tutors can make a lot of difference to final results. OISC is a well-established international school situated in the very centre of Oxford, between Christ Church and the Town Hall ͘OISC have 15 years’ experience in arranging bespoke holiday revision courses for students from the UK and overseas, both in school subjects and in English as a Foreign Language.
Important Information on COVID-19:
OISC takes the spread of the COVID-19 virus extremely seriously, and will follow the most up-to-date Government guidance relating to UK schools. For in-person programmes, the maximum group size is 6, to allow for safe distancing in the classroom, and class start times are staggered for minimum interaction between students.
All programmes are also available online, using Zoom, Skype, or Teams, and students can transfer between in-person and online tuition, without charge .
An effective revision programme should include these features:
- An opportunity to go over specific material which the student has previously been found difficult, or where there have been gaps in syllabus coverage. We ask for this information in advance,
- Small group or one-to-one tuition, providing an intensive level of personal attention not often found in the classroom setting and enabling material to be covered at a student’s
- Assignments and tests, with effective feedback, allowing a student to see exactly where marks are being dropped, and how best to avoid these deductions;
- Comprehensive reports at the end of the programme, to allow students to contnue making good progress with independent study.
We include all of the above features as standard, and can support students working towards any of the following:
- -A(S)Level and (I)GCSE, with all syllabuses and subjects offered -IB at HL and SL, (including TofK and Extended Essay support if required)
- English Language Exams, including IELTS, TOEFL and Cambridge, as well as general support in EFL for non-native speakers taking other academic subjects
- Boarding School Entrance Tests, including ISEB, UKISET, and other independent entrance and scholarship examinations, including 13+ and 16+
- University Entrance, including advice on UCAS applicatons, interviews, and personal statement drafting, if required.
20 one-to-one lessons (per week) £950
30 one-to-one lessons (per week) £1,400
40 one-to-one lessons (per week) £1,800
Additional lessons £50 per lesson
10 group English Language lessons per week
PLUS 20 one-to-one lessons in up to two academic subjects (per week) £1,100
3 Student discounts:
- We offer a reduction in fees for students joining the programme in small groups (2 or more);
- Bursaries of up to 50% of tuition fees are available to local students with excellent school reports, who could not otherwise take the programme ͘Further information is available on request;
Students booking for both February Half Term and Easter at the same time receive a 10% reduction on both sets of fees, and the registration fee (£90) is waived