ArtCenter’s open house (online!) is an opportunity for prospective students to virtually connect with various members of the ArtCenter College of Design community through engaging programming, including information sessions for both undergraduate and graduate programs, student-guided campus tours, student and faculty panels, portfolio preparation, in addition to programming offered by the Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and Office of Career and Professional Development.
The schedule will allow for prospective undergraduate and graduate students to select which sessions they choose to participate in throughout the day.
Open House Schedule
Note: The final schedule and time for each session will be available at a later date. See below for a tentative overview of programming; all sessions are subject to change until finalized.
- Virtual Undergraduate Admissions Information Session
- Virtual Graduate Admissions Information Session
- Virtual Portfolio Prep – Undergraduate Programs
- Virtual Student Panel – ArtCenter Undergraduate Student Experience
- Virtual Student Panel – ArtCenter Graduate Student Experience
- Virtual Campus Tour with Student Tour Guide (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Virtual Faculty Panel – Undergraduate Programs
- Virtual Faculty Panel – Graduate Programs
- Dialogues in Diversity & Design: Virtual Conversation with Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Preparing for a Creative Career: Virtual Conversation with Center for Professional Development (Undergraduate and Graduate)
To ensure students have access to the ArtCenter virtual programming, please register today. Once registered, prospective students will receive a confirmation via email and an additional reminder 24-hours in advance of the program with a Zoom access link to each session.
Optional Portfolio Reviews
On Saturday, February 6 from 2 to 5 p.m. PST, virtually meet with an ArtCenter Admissions Counselor and receive valuable feedback and guidance on your portfolio prior to submitting an application. Additionally, ask questions about ArtCenter application process, portfolio requirements, etc…
When scheduling a Portfolio Review as part of the Experience ArtCenter programming, please select Saturday, February 6 to reserve a 30-minute virtual appointment between 2 and 5 p.m. PST.
For questions regarding Experience ArtCenter programming, please contact email@example.com.