Virtual Open Days:
The University of Edinburgh looks forward to welcoming students to their Undergraduate Open Days, which will be taking place online this year. These Virtual Open Days will take place on:
- Saturday 21 November, 10am – 4pm
- Friday 27 November, 10am – 4pm
Booking for these events will open soon and will let prospective students on the mailing lists know by email when registration goes live. These events are a great opportunity for students to speak live with academic staff as well as current students to learn more about what it’s like to live and learn here at Edinburgh.
In the meantime, Edinburgh continues to run regular ‘Introduction to the University of Edinburgh‘ sessions which provide an 1-hour overview of what it’s like to study there and the opportunity to ask questions.
Upcoming Virtual Exhibitions:
The University of Edinburgh is excited to be participating in a number of upcoming virtual exhibitions throughout October and November including the British Council’s first ever online Study UK event.
In November the University of Edinburgh is attending all the scheduled UCAS virtual exhibitions, including the UCAS Teachers Conference aimed at teachers and advisers. Each UCAS exhibition is based around a certain theme, with exhibitions taking place on different days at different times.
The events we will be attending in October include:
- UCAS (Biological and Physical Sciences) on Friday, 16th October from 10:00-16:00 (BST)
- British Council Study UK: Gateway to Europe from 19th October until 13th November
- UCAS (social sciences, humanities & teaching) on Friday 23rd October and Saturday 24th October from 10:00-16:00 (BST)
The November exhibitions are:
- UCAS (Maths, Engineering and Computing), on Monday 2nd November and Tuesday 3rd November from 7am to 8pm (BST)
- UCAS (Creative Subjects), on Friday 13th November and Saturday 14th November from 10am to 4pm (BST)
- UCAS (Teacher Conference), on Monday 16th November from 9am to 4pm (BST)
Keep in touch:
If you have any questions which are not covered by the website, or suggestions for how Edinburgh can support you and your school/college in the coming months, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing Doug Thompson at D.Thompson@ed.ac.uk