The virtual university booths and their resources, recordings of the live sessions are available until the end of 2020. In addition to these recordings, you can also watch recordings of sessions which took place at previous CIS fairs.
The following session recordings are now available:
Mixing the Best of Both Worlds: The Benefits of Pursuing an American Education in Europe:
- Kathryn Angelotti, Admissions Counselor, Franklin University Switzerland, Switzerland
- Stefania Corrado, Assistant Director of Degree-Seeking Admissions, John Cabot University, Italy
- Tom Biedermann, Associate Director of Admission – Madrid Campus, Suffolk University
Designing careers of the future by building creative confidence:
- Daniel Rukare, Profesor of Practice, Hult International Business School, United Kingdom
Solving the growing environmental crisis: tackling a greater threat to our survival than any pandemic:
- John Bull, Associate Professor Environmental Science, University of Plymouth, United Kingdom
Connecting The Liberal Arts and Selective Holistic Admissions Through Unprecedented Times:
- Pamela Tan, Deputy Director, Cornell University, United States
- Whitney Green, Director of International Recruitment, Columbia University in the City of New York, United States
All the World’s a Screen: Using Art & Creativity to Succeed in a Technological Future:
- Dr. Sarah Bay-Cheng, Dean of the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design, York University, Canada
Log-in at any time to view the booths and sessions recordings.